I don’t have a sweet tooth, but when we are invited for a potluck, I often offer to bring the dessert.
Here’s what I brought at my cousins gathering last sunday : Fluffy vegan coconut oil banana muffins .
The recipe is quite simple but here are a few tips (specially regarding the ingredients and quantities in our metric system) …
I used frozen bananas (from Rwanda, the best!) and a blender to purée them. As for the quantities read below:
- 2 big frozen bananas (purée in a blender)
- 200g of all purpose flour
- 10g of baking powder
- 1 teaspoon of cinnamon and nutmeg ( if you have a grinder, fresh is best)
- 300g of brown sugar (I used rapadura, great for baking)
- 100 ml of coconut oil (use 125 ml if you don’t use frozen bananas)
- 125 ml of vegetal milk (I used unsweetened rice milk)
- 1 tablespoon…
View original post 144 more words